The next Academies Show will take place
on 30 April 2014 at ExCel London.
- VISITOR REGISTRATION IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO SCHOOLS AND THE PUBLIC / CHARITY / NOT FOR PROFIT SECTOR: If you work at a school, in the wider public sector or in a charity, voluntary or not-for-profit organisation, you are welcome to attend FREE:
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS
and we will notify you as soon as the online registration is open.
- If you are supplier of school products or services and are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring this event, please call Sharon Azam on 0161 211 305 or email Sharon.Azam@academiesshow.co.uk
- “A good opportunity to find out about the future of schools and academy conversion.” – Head, St.Stephen’s C of E Primary
- “I found the day invaluable to me as I continue to broaden my knowledge of what is occurring in Educational settings”. – Bursar, St Andrew’s School Bedford
THE ACADEMIES SHOW is a FREE TO ATTEND event for headteachers, finance directors and bursars, governors, local authority education leaders or anyone else with a serious professional interest in the Academies Programme.
2013 Event Testimonials
“An excellent opportunity to meet other Heads , listen to and contribute to debate and to view what is on offer .” – Headteacher, Graveney School
Please click here to see more of what some of the visitors said about the day.
The Academies Show is a CPD Certified event
The content of the Conference and Seminars at The Academies Show have been independently assessed by the CPD Certification Service and officially conforms to universally accepted CPD guidelines.
The Academies Show is organised in response to high demand from established academies, schools considering conversion and aspiring sponsors, and follows the successful Academies Shows in London and Birmingham.
The Academies Show London will feature a high-level CONFERENCE, engaging SEMINARS and a comprehensive selection of specialist SUPPLIERS, offering:
- Latest information directly from senior figures who set and implement the national education agenda
- Best practice advice on all aspects of converting and managing successful Academies, supported by real-life examples
- Discussions on key issues for Sponsored Academies and Sponsors, including funding and collaboration
- Experts on hand to explain complex legal, HR and property requirements
- Demonstrations of services and products designed to tangibly improve teaching, learning and school administration
… and more – PLEASE CLICK HERE for further information