- Only pre-registered Academies Show London visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day, exhibitor badge holders, media badge holders and speaker badge holders will be able to attend the event.
- Registration is open to all individuals professionally involved, or with professional interest in Academies, free schools, the education sector or related subjects or sectors. This includes the public sector, private sector, third / voluntary sector as well as social enterprises. However, access to the conference and seminars will be given only to those working in schools, the wider public sector (including local authority staff involved in schools and education), charities, social enterprises, the voluntary sector and employees of the event exhibitors, sponsors and associated supporters.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel any registrations / entry badges issued.
- Anyone not representing the event sponsors, exhibitors or supporters found to be canvassing for business will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Failure to adhere to this policy may lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from The Academies Show London.
- Anyone obtaining a visitor or exhibitor badge to The Academies Show London by theft, deception (this includes providing false information during registration) or other illegal means may be removed from the event.
- Anyone attending The Academies Show London should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card or a work ID) or other identification, which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend The Academies Show London unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Anyone attending The Academies Show London must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from The Academies Show London and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
- Media badges at The Academies Show London are restricted to Editors, Sub Editors, Editorial Assistants, Editorial Researchers, Publishers, Journalists, Broadcasters, Web Bloggers and Photographers associated with, or covering education or the wider public sector. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Please note that Sales, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Publishing staff and Media Sales Representatives will not qualify as Press for this event.
Organisers reserve the right to change this Admissions Policy at any point.